Join in the celebration with great food from the best eateries in town without burning a hole in your pocket. Enjoy offers of up to 50% all day long on Malaysia Day at the restaurants listed below:
1. 300 @ Uptown
2. Latest Recipe @ Le Méridien Putrajaya
3. Dynasty @ Renaissance KL
4. TEMPTationS @ Renaissance KL
5. Zest Restaurant @ Marriott Putrajaya
6. Pak Loh Chiu Chow @ Starhill Gallery
7. Genji Japanese Restaurant @ Hilton Petaling Jaya
8. Uncle Chilli’s @ Hilton Petaling Jaya
9. Enak @ Starhill Gallery
10. Shook! @ Starhill Gallery
11. Le Mei @ Le Méridien Putrajaya
12. Sentidos Gastrobar @ Starhill Gallery
13. Verandah @ Cyberview Resort & Spa
14. Pak Tai @ Starhill Gallery
15. Chorak All Day Dining @ Mercure Hotel
16. Dalca Penang @ The Strand
17. Spices @ Furama Bukit Bintang
Hard time deciding where to go? Get a head start with our top picks!
This award-winning restaurant is one of the best places to enjoy authentic Malay cuisine and a favorite spot among locals. Tuck into a heartwarming meal inspired by age-old family recipes such as Sup Ekor, Ikan Asam Pedas and the not-to-be-missed – Serawa Durian!
Penang is known for its delicious street food and local cuisine, but have you heard of Nasi Dalca? Served with tons of flavorful spices along with a wide array of selection of local dishes such as Kurma, Daging, Lamb Shank and a generous serving of dhal on the side, now you can enjoy this delicious Penang meal without the travel hassle!
Craving for food that goes the extra mile? Just like the movie, 300 is legendary with its super extra Salted Egg Chicken Chop! Flowing gloriously like a golden lava on top of the crispy and juicy chicken chop, life doesn’t get any better than this.
Get your appetite on with the hearty buffet spread at Veranda that features a wide variety of local, Asian and Western cuisine. Catch chefs live in action at their station and soak in the good vibes as you spend the evening away in the embrace of the lush tropical greenery at Cyberjaya Resort & Spa.
Prepare yourself for a high tea with a twist. From fancy cocktail satay to delightful French pastries, you will never run out of options at Spices’s Hari Malaysia High Tea Buffet. The perfect treat for you and your loved ones!