Save HK$125 for bookings with 8 attendances*
Save HK$100 for bookings with 4 – 7 attendances*
Moreover, upon any single net spending of HK$500 or above for dine-in consumption at dining merchants in Hong Kong during the promotion period, you can enjoy extra “InstaRedeem” HK$50 discount via the DBS Omni app (Each Omni account can enjoy the offer 5 times).
50% eatigo discount + Up to HK$225 cash vouchers + HK$50 InstaRedeem Offer = Triple rewards!
Book and pay with DBS Credit Cards on eatigo now! (Details on “InstaRedeem Offer)
Enjoy up to 50% discount and exclusive cardholders’ reward in up to 1,000 restaurants in Hong Kong!
* Promo code can only be applied upon single spending (post-discount) of HK$500 or above.
The eatigo cash voucher offer is applicable to a minimum required dining persons per reservation. To enjoy the offer, cardholders must attend the booking and settle the payment of single spending (post-discount) of HK$500 or above, with applicable DBS Credit Cards by 30 June 2020 23:59. The offer shall be invalid if the restaurants do not support DBS credit card payment or if the minimum spending requirement is not met. For details, please contact eatigo customer services: email@example.com.
Click here to learn about the details & usage of eatigo cash voucher.
Not yet a DBS Credit Card Cardholder? Download now and get your cards in minutes!
” DBS X eatigo Limited Time Offer ” Terms and Conditions
1. “DBS X eatigo Limited Time Offer” (“Promotion”) is only applicable to the principal and supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) of DBS Credit Card and Co-branded Card (excluding Private Label Card and Business Card) (“Applicable Credit Cards”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”).
2. The “Promotion Period” runs from 09:00 (HKT) on 20 May 2020 to 23:59 (HKT) on 30 June 2020, both dates inclusive.
3. Cardholders who book restaurants on eatigo’s website (eatigo.com) and mobile application (“eatigo app”) in Hong Kong and enter the designated promo code (“Promotion Code”) at the promo code field, Cardholders can get designated eatigo cash voucher (“Offer”) when Cardholders attend the booking and settle payment upon HK$500 or above with Applicable Credit Cards (“Eligible Transaction”), the Offer can be used to deduct the payable amount when settling payment at that restaurant. For the Promotion Code details, the value of eatigo cash voucher, the required number of attendance, the number of Offer per each Cardholder can enjoy, and the Promotion Code quota, please refer to below table :
|Promotion Code||eatigo cash voucher value||The required number of Attendance||Number of Offer per each Cardholder for the entire Promotion||Promotion Code Quotas|
|8FRIENDS||HK$125||8 people||Max.1 time||800|
|DBSFRIEND||HK$100||4-7 people||Max.1 time||1,000|
4. For the purpose of the Promotion, the following types of transactions should not fall under the scope of Eligible Transaction: any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund, or any other categories of transactions as the Bank may specify from time to time.
5. Quota apply for the Offer (please refer to clause 3 above for details) and will be served in first come first served basis according to the successfully redemption on eatigo.com and eatigo app.
6. Each eatigo user can enjoy each of the aforementioned Offer 1 time for the entire Promotion Period. Offer entitled by Cardholders shall be determined by eatigo (“Merchant”) at its sole discretion based on Merchant”s record.
7. The Bank and Merchant will not accept any liability should a Cardholder fails to input the Promotion Code in eatigo’s booking confirmation page during booking and that results in forfeiture of the Cardholder’s eligibility to the Offer.
8. Only one Promotion Code can be used per reservation. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be used as a fixed value discount on top of the total reservation bill after eatigo standard discount.
9. Offer will be forfeited for reservations marked as a no-show. The Offer will be considered as used and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
10. Restaurants will not provide cash refunds when the eatigo cash voucher amount is more than the restaurant bill.
11. The Offer is only applicable for the booking with the required minimum persons (please refer to clause 3 above for details). Cardholder must attend the booking and settle payment with Applicable Credit Card within the Promotion Period for enjoying the Offer; otherwise, it is considered as giving up the Offer on its own.
12. If the Applicable Credit Card is not accepted by the restaurant, the bill will not be eligible for the Offer and no retroactive claim will be permitted.
13. Offer can only be used at the participating restaurants which accept the usage of eatigo cash voucher (marked with the yellow gift box in eatigo.com or eatigo app). Restaurants without the yellow gift box will not be applicable for the Promotion.
14. Unless otherwise specified, eatigo cash voucher cannot be used in conjunction with Promotion code from eatigo Hong Kong & Overseas Year Round Offer, any other restaurant promotions or third-party promotions.
15. Terms and conditions apply on using eatigo cash voucher. For details, please contact eatigo customer services via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Time and validity of any transactions and/or eligibility of a Cardholder to the Offer shall be determined by the Bank at its sole discretion based on the Bank’s record. If there is any discrepancy between the record of transaction held by a Cardholder and that held by the Bank, the Bank’s record shall be conclusive and binding on the Cardholder.
17. Participation in the Promotion is subject to there being no abuse/non-compliance by the Cardholder, failing which the Bank will debit the values of the Offer from the Cardholder’s account without notice and/or take such action to recover any outstanding amounts.
18. The Bank and Merchant may change these terms and conditions and/or modify or terminate the Promotion. The Bank and Merchant’s decision is final.
19. The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.