Enjoy exclusive dining discounts in restaurants around Asia with DBS Credit Cards!
From now till 31 December 2020, DBS Credit Card cardholders can book with designated promo codes on eatigo to earn EXTRA HK$25 eatigo cash vouchers for your next reservations when paying with DBS Credit Cards.
Applicable to up to 10,000 hot restaurants in 8 markets on eatigo. Book now!
Eligible cardholders shall receive the eatigo cash voucher of a respective value via the email registered for the respective bookings within 48-hour after the transactions. The eatigo cash voucher reward is applicable to a minimum of 2 persons per reservation. When using the voucher, cardholders must attend the booking and settle payment with applicable DBS Credit Cards by 16 March 2021 23:59. Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please contact eatigo customer services: email@example.com.
Click here to learn about the details & usage of eatigo cash voucher.
Not yet a DBS Credit Card Cardholder? Download DBS Omni to get your card ready within a few steps.
“eatigo Hong Kong & Overseas Year Round Offer” Terms and Conditions
1. “eatigo Hong Kong & Overseas Year Round Offer” (“Promotion”) is only applicable to the principal and supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) of DBS Credit Card and Co-branded Card (excluding Private Label Card and Business Card) (“Applicable Credit Cards”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”).
2. The “Promotion Period” runs from 16 March 2020 to 31 December 2020, both dates inclusive.
3. Cardholders who book restaurants in Hong Kong and/or Overseas on eatigo’s website (eatigo.com) and mobile application (“eatigo app”) in Hong Kong and enter the designated promo code (“Promotion Code”) at the promo code field, after successfully attended the bookings and settled payments with Applicable Credit Cards (“Eligible Transactions”), within 48-hour after the Eligible Transactions, Cardholders can get a respective value of eatigo cash voucher (“Offer”) via the email registered for the respective booking attended. The Offer can be used to deduct the payable amount when settling payment for the following booking made via eatigo.com or eatigo app. For the number of Offer per each Cardholder can enjoy, the Promotion Code details, the Offer value of different participating regions, please refer to the below table:
March to June：Applicable dates: 16/3/2020 09:00 – 30/6/2020 23:59 (HKT) | Promotion Code: DBSFARE | Number of Offer per each Cardholder during Applicable dates: Max.4 times | Quotas: 4,000 |
July to September：Applicable dates: 1/7/2020 09:00 – 30/9/2020 23:59 (HKT)| Promotion Code: DBSMEAL | Number of Offer per each Cardholder during Applicable dates: Max. 3 times | Quotas: 3,000 |
October to December：Applicable dates: 1/10/2020 09:00 – 31/12/2020 23:59 (HKT)| Promotion Code: DBSFEAST| Number of Offer per each Cardholder during Applicable dates: Max.3 times| Quotas: 3,000 |
Participating Regions and Voucher Value: Hong Kong – HKD 25 | Thailand – THB 100 | Singapore – SGD 5 | Malaysia – MYR 10 | South Korea – KRW 3,000 | Philippines – PHP 100 | India – INR 100 | Indonesia – IDR 15,000 |
4. For the purpose of the Promotion, the following types of transactions should not fall under the scope of Eligible Transactions: any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund, or any other categories of transactions as the Bank may specify from time to time.
5. Offer is limited to 10,000 quotas (please refer to clause 3 above for details) and will be served in first come first served basis according to the successfully redemption on eatigo.com and eatigo app.
6. Offer entitled by Cardholders shall be determined by eatigo (“Merchant”) at its sole discretion based on Merchant”s record.
7. The Bank and Merchant will not accept any liability should a Cardholder fails to input the Promotion Code in eatigo’s booking confirmation page during booking and that results in forfeiture of the Cardholder’s eligibility to the Offer.
8. Only one Promotion Code can be used per reservation. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be used as a fixed value discount on top of the total reservation bill after eatigo standard discount.
9. Offer will be forfeited for reservations marked as a no-show. The Offer will be considered as used and cannot be refunded or exchange for cash.
10. Restaurants will not provide cash refunds when the eatigo cash voucher amount is more than the restaurant bill.
11. The Offer is only applicable for the booking with a minimum of 2 persons. Cardholder must attend the booking and settle payment with Applicable Credit Card by Applicable dates (please refer to clause 3 above for details) for enjoying the Offer; otherwise, it is considered as giving up the Offer on its own.
12. If the Applicable Credit Card is not accepted by the restaurant, the bill will not be eligible for the Offer and no retroactive claim will be permitted.
13. Offer can only be used at the participating restaurants which accept the usage of eatigo cash voucher (marked with the yellow gift box in eatigo.com or eatigo app). Restaurants without the yellow gift box will not be applicable for the Promotion.
14. Unless otherwise specified, eatigo cash voucher cannot be used in conjunction with Promotion code from eatigo Hong Kong & Overseas Year Round Offer, any other restaurant promotions or third party promotions.
15. Terms and conditions apply on using eatigo cash voucher. For details, please contact eatigo customer services via email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Time and validity of any transactions and/or eligibility of a Cardholder to the Offer shall be determined by the Bank at its sole discretion based on the Bank’s record. If there is any discrepancy between the record of transaction held by a Cardholder and that held by the Bank, the Bank’s record shall be conclusive and binding on the Cardholder.
17. Participation in the Promotion is subject to there being no abuse/non compliance by the Cardholder, failing which the Bank will debit the values of the Offer from the Cardholder’s account without notice and/or take such action to recover any outstanding amounts.
18. The Bank and Merchant may change these terms and conditions and/or modify or terminate the Promotion. The Bank and Merchant’s decision is final.
19. The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.