Exclusive for DBS Credit Card Cardholders – Overseas Dining RewardsOctober 2, 2019
Exclusive for DBS Credit Card Cardholders
eatigo market Rewards: $20 OFF $40
Enjoy exclusive discounts on eatigo market with DBS Credit Card! From now till 31 December 2019, DBS Credit Card cardholders can enjoy $20 off $40 when buying deals at eatigo market with DBS credit cards.
For any eatigo market deals (Hong Kong) with single spending HK$40 or above with DBS credit cards, cardholders can enjoy HK$20 deduction from the transaction through the “InstaRedeem” red button on the Timeline in DBS Omni afterwards.
Not yet a DBS Credit Card Cardholder? Download DBS Omni to get your card ready within a few steps.
Promotion Period：Now till 31 December 2019
Only 2,500 quotas. First-come-first-served while stocks last.
Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please contact eatigo customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn about the details & usage of eatigo market.
“Eatigo Market Super InstaRedeem Discount Offer” Terms and Conditions:
1. “Eatigo Super InstaRedeem Discount Offer” (“Promotion”) is only applicable to the principal cardholders (“Principal Cardholders”) of DBS Credit Card and Co-branded Card (excluding Private Label Card and Business Card) (“Applicable Credit Card”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”).
2. The “Promotion Period” runs from 1 October 2019 to 31 December 2019, both dates inclusive.
3. Principal Cardholders who conduct transactions at eatigo’s mobile application in Hong Kong (“eatigo”) for a single spending of HK$40 or above with Applicable Credit Card can enjoy HK$20 deduction from the payable amount of the transaction (“Offer”) through the Red button of “InstaRedeem” function in DBS Omni after the transaction posted and displayed in Timeline.
4. To be eligible to enjoy the Offer, Principal Cardholders are required to install the DBS Omni mobile application and completely register a DBS Omni account during or before Promotion Period, and turn on the notification in DBS Omni setting > Push Notification > “InstaRedeem” for participating in the Promotion. Principal Cardholders must enjoy the Offer by 10 January 2020; otherwise, it is considered as giving up the Offer on its own.
5. Offer is limited to 2,500 transactions and will be served on a first-come-first-served basis according to the time record of pressing the InstaRedeem icon.
6. Each DBS Omni account can enjoy the Offer once only in the Promotion.
7. Time and validity of any transactions and/or eligibility of a Principal Cardholder to the Offer shall be determined by the Bank at its sole discretion based on the Bank’s record. If there is any discrepancy between the record of transaction held by a Principal Cardholder and that held by the Bank, the Bank’s record shall be conclusive and binding on the Principal Cardholder.
8. Participation in the Promotion is subject to there being no abuse/non-compliance by the Principal Cardholder, failing which the Bank will debit the values of the Offer from the Principal Cardholder ’s account without notice and/or take such action to recover any outstanding amounts.
9. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of their terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
10. The Bank and the participating merchant may change the terms and conditions and/or modify or terminate the Promotion. The Bank and the participating merchant’s decision is final.
11. The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.