Terms and conditions of ‘GET200’February 28, 2019
Enter NEW2 and get 200thb ECV!March 8, 2019
This March, attend reservations with promo code and get Eatigo Cash Vouchers up to THB 700!
Exclusive this February, you have the chance to get up to 700 THB Eatigo Cash Vouchers (ECV)! To earn this, you just have to attend reservations using promo codes (details below) before March 31, 2019. The codes are limited in number, so start making your reservations right away!
What is ECV and How it works:
- Attend 2 reservations using promo code EATEAT2 and get 200 THB worth Eatigo Cash Voucher. Alternatively, attend 4 reservations using promo code EATEAT4 and get 500 THB worth Eatigo Cash Voucher.
- Receive your Eatigo Cash Voucher code on April 4, 2019 via Eatigo app newsfeed & Email. Use this code for instant discount on your subsequent reservation, additional to the restaurant discount percentage!
Terms and Conditions:
- Users need to reserve and attend at the restaurant with the yellow box sign and all reservations must be made using the promo code.
- The promo code EATEAT2 can be used up to 3 times and the promo code EATEAT4 can be used up to 5 times.
- This promotion is valid between March 1 – 31, 2019. Users need to attend within this period to be eligible to receive the ECV code.
- Each reservation using the promo code must be attended by at least TWO people, with a minimum bill of ฿200 after the restaurant discount application.
- Promotions from different user accounts cannot be combined during the ECV redemption reservation.
- Limited 1 ECV (Eatigo Cash Voucher) prize per user.
- On successful completion of the required reservations with the promo code, an email with Eatigo Cash Voucher code will be sent to you From April 4, 2019 onwards. after attended your reservation. The ECV code is valid until May 4, 2019.
- Users can only use 1 code at a time and cannot be use with other promotional code.
- ECV code rewards are only applicable for attended reservations. Promo codes are still valid, if a reservation is cancelled or edited – as long as the code has not expired or has not reached its maximum usage limit.
- The ECV code is considered forfeited and cannot be reclaimed in the case of a ‘no-show’ reservation.
- If you do not receive an email with ECV, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is valid for Eatigo users residing in Thailand only.
- Eatigo Thailand reserves the right to amend/cancel the promotion at any time.