SUPER SET SALE
Enjoy 50% OFF all day on the Exclusive Set Menu
eatigo x 18 Top restaurant offer the Exclusive Set Menu with 50% OFF all day.
Limited offers 5-days only!
1. Nami Teppanyaki Steakhouse at JW Marriott Bangkok start from 1,125 THB
2. Tsu Japanese Restaurant at JW Marriott Bangkok start from 1,900 THB
3. Lobby Salons at The Sukhothai Bangkok start from 1,000 THB
4. Jhol start from 1,100 THB
5. Son of Saigon start from 265 THB
6. Benares Modern Indian Cuisine Bangkok start from 625 THB
7. Maya at Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit start from 750 THB
8. 4K CAFÉ at X2 Vibe Bangkok Sukhumvit Hotel start from 612 THB
9. JAM JAM Chinatown at ASAI Bangkok Chinatown start from 498 THB
10. Buzz Cove start from 750 THB
11. Cali-Mex Taqueria start from 279 THB
12. Penniipoporn Cafe start from 583 THB
13. Saffron @ Banyan Tree start from 888 THB
14. Barracuda @ Akara Hotel start from 899 THB
15. Matchibako Izakaya start from 760 THB
16. Banpuku Yokocho @ Rama 9 start from 1,299 THB
17. Banpuku Yokocho @ Ekamai start from 1,299 THB
18. Bangkok 78 @ Sindhon Midtown Hotel Bangkok Vignette Collection start from 665 THB
- User can start reserving from: 22 October 2022 – 25 November 2022
- Attending date: 21 – 25 November 2022
Term & Condition:
- The promotion is valid for booking between 22 October 2022 – 25 November 2022.
- The promotion is available to attend on 21 – 25 November 2022.
- This promotion is applicable for dine-in reservations only. Only special set menus mentioned are available.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions and promotion codes.
- The participants are only getting discounted price on the set menus. The regular menu isn’t available between 21-25 November 2022.
- The set menus are final and cannot be changed. Participants cannot choose another dish as a replacement.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the food and drink.
- Eatigo Thailand reserves the right to amend/cancel the promotion at any time.
- Participants are solely responsible for providing any proof of attendance for qualifying reservations. In the event of a dispute, eatigo is not obliged to verify attendance on behalf of the user and reserves the right to disqualify a user at its discretion.