DBS November Online Festival – Dining Promotion
Limited $100 cash vouchers up for grabs!
Apart from local dining, overseas dining and eatigo market rewards, DBS x eatigo are jointly launching the “DBS November Online Festival – Dining Promotion”
From 10:00, 18 November 2019 to 23:59, 24 November 2019, users can enter “DBSHK100” to enjoy EXTRA HK$100 off on top of up to 50% off eatigo discount when paying with DBS Credit Card!
Limited 111 eatigo cash voucher!
Mark your plan now and make the reservation with the code once you see it!
Applicable to up to 1,000 hot local restaurants. Download eatigo App & book now!
More exclusive rewards for DBS Credit Card cardholders:
Order a taxi with HKTaxi after dinner! $50 discount for the first journey and 15% rebate afterwards. Learn more:
Not yet a DBS Credit Card Cardholder? Download DBS Omni to get your card ready within a few steps.
Promotion Period：18 to 24 November 2019
Each eatigo user can enjoy the offer for max 1 time.
Limited quotas. First-come-first-served while stocks last.
The eatigo cash voucher reward is applicable to a minimum of 2 persons per reservation. When using the voucher, cardholders must attend the booking and settle payment with Applicable DBS Credit Card by 23:59, 24 November 2019. Each DBS cardholder and the relative eatigo account can only enjoy the offer for 1-time at max.
Cardholders must enter the particular code when booking on eatigo and pay with DBS Credit Card. Promotions will be invalid if restaurant bills are not or cannot be settled with DBS Credit Card. Only one promotional code can be used per reservation.
Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please contact eatigo customer services: email@example.com.
Click here to learn about the details & usage of eatigo cash voucher.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
“DBS x eatigo Limited Time Offer” Terms and Conditions
- “DBS X eatigo Limited Time Offer” (“Promotion”) is only applicable to the principal and supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) of DBS Credit Card and Co-branded Cards (excluding Private Label Card and Business Card) (“Applicable Credit Cards”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”).
- The “Promotion Period” runs from 10:00, 18 November 2019 to 23,59, 24 November 2019, both dates inclusive.
- Cardholders who conduct Eligible Transactions with Applicable Credit Cards during the Promotion Period can enjoy below offers:
- By booking on eatigo’s website (eatigo.com) and its mobile application in Hong Kong (“eatigo ”) and entering the specific eatigo cash voucher code at the promo code field as a promotion code (“Promotion Code”), Cardholders can get a HK$100 eatigo cash coupon (“Offer”) when Cardholders attend the booking and settle payment with Applicable Credit Cards, the Offer can be used to deduct the payable amount when settling payment at that restaurant.
- For the purpose of the Promotion, the following types of transactions should not fall under the scope of Eligible Transactions: any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund, or any other categories of transactions as the Bank may specify from time to time.
- Quota applies for the Offer and will be served in first come first served basis.
- Each eatigo user can enjoy the Offer 1 time for the entire Promotion Period. Offer entitled by Cardholders shall be determined by eatigo (“Merchant”) at its sole discretion based on eatigo’s record.
- The Bank and Merchant will not accept any liability should a Cardholder fails to input the Promotion Code in eatigo’s booking confirmation page during booking and that it results in forfeiture of the Cardholder’s eligibility to the Offer.
- Only one promotion code can be used per reservation. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be used as a fixed value discount on top of the total reservation bill after eatigo standard discount.
- Offer will be forfeited for reservations marked as a no-show. The Offer cannot be refunded or exchange for cash.
- Restaurants will not provide cash refunds when the eatigo cash coupon amount is more than the restaurant bill.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for each reservation. Cardholder must attend the booking and settle payment with Applicable Credit Cards by 24 November 2019 23:59 (Hong Kong Time); otherwise, it is considered as giving up the Offer on its own.
- If the Applicable Credit Card is not accepted by the restaurant, the bill will not be eligible for the Offer and no retroactive claim will be permitted.
- Offer can only be used at the participating restaurants which accept the usage of eatigo cash coupon (marked with the yellow gift box). Restaurants without the yellow gift box will not be applicable for the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other restaurant promotions or third party promotions.
- Offer is valid only for usage on eatigo website (eatigo.com) and mobile application in Hong Kong.
- Terms and conditions apply on using coupon at eatigo. For details, please contact eatigo customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time and validity of any transactions and/or eligibility of a Cardholder to the Offer shall be determined by the Bank at its sole discretion based on the Bank’s record. If there is any discrepancy between the record of transaction held by a Cardholder and that held by the Bank, the Bank’s record shall be conclusive and binding on the Cardholder.
- Participation in the Promotion is subject to there being no abuse/non compliance by the Cardholder, failing which the Bank will debit the values of the Offer from the Cardholder ’s account without notice and/or take such action to recover any outstanding amounts.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of their terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
- The Bank and Merchant may change these terms and conditions and/or modify or terminate the Promotion. The Bank and Merchant’s decision is final.
- The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.