Win ₩5,000 eatigo cash voucher for Instagram Best Reviewers!March 13, 2020
Dine-Out Tips Amidst COVID-19 FearsMarch 18, 2020
Be our luckiest winner!
Stand a chance to ₩150,000 worth of eatigo cash vouchers between 20th – 31st March 2020!
Update 8 Apr 2020: Congratulations to the user “Hyunmin XXX” (booking code: WM8697D) for winning ₩150,000 worth of eatigo cash vouchers. The winner shall be contacted via email. Thank everyone for your participation and stay tuned for the next raffle!
Get rewarded with super discounted dining! From now till 31st March 2020, attend a reservation with promo code <WINITKR> to stand a chance to win ₩150,000 worth of eatigo cash vouchers (in the form of 10 x ₩15,000 eatigo cash vouchers)!
More chances to win when you attend more reservations!
Here’s how you can take part in eatigo raffle:
Make your reservation with promo code <WINITKR> from 20th – 31st March 2020.
Attend your reservation by 31st March 2020, 2359 hours. Keep your receipts!
One winner will be drawn from users successfully attended with code <WINITKR> and announced on eatigo blog and/or newsfeed on or before 10th April 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible for this raffle, each reservation must be for at least TWO persons.
- Only reservations made and attended with promotion code between 20th – 31st March 2020, 2359 hours will be considered.
- This promotion is only valid for eatigo users residing in Korea.
- Eatigo Korea reserves the right to amend/cancel the raffle at any time.
- A user can accumulate a maximum of 10 chances (ie. 10 attended reservations, including no-shows) with the promo code.
- Participants are solely responsible for providing the receipt for the qualifying reservation attendance. In the event of a dispute, Eatigo is not obliged to verify attendance on behalf of the user and reserves the right to disqualify a user at its discretion.
- Winner will be announced on eatigo blog on or before 10th April 2020 and informed via email with redemption details within 30 days of the contest end date.
- Winner should report tax on the prize. It will be informed with winner announcement.